The Miami Rowing Club loves to have guest rowers!
Guest rowers from Philly join MRC master women in front of Miami’s famous Vizcaya.
Guests Must Be Experienced Rowers. If you are an experienced rower in Miami on business or if you are planning a vacation to get away from the cold, come enjoy our exceptional location and weather as a guest rower. We can’t guarantee it, but we always try to have flat water and leaping dolphins for our guests.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to row as a guest, join the competitive masters group for a training workout or just to visit the club.
Some Information For Guests
* Our club is located on an oval shaped basin with protected water under most conditions.
* The basin is approximately 4000M around and 1500M long.
* We have a small fleet of sculling boats as well as sweep boats.
* Due to a coxswain shortage, most guests go out in sculling boats.
* Fill out the Guest Rower Form, which will allow us to accommodate you in the most appropriate manner.
* Allow us at least a week to make arrangements for you.
* An experienced MRC rower will meet you, introduce you to our boathouse procedures and get you on the water.
* All guests must have rowing experience.
* Guest rowers may not use club equipment unless supervised by an experienced MRC rower or authorized coach.
* Fees are $20 per day or $100 per week, per Guest Rower. Individual or Family Members are allowed to sponsor Guest Rowers for use of the Club facilities without charge, with limits of two days per sponsoring Member and two days per Guest Rower, each calendar year. Guest Rowers who are sponsored by a Club Member under these conditions are encouraged to make a tax-deductible contribution to the Club’s Equipment Fund, which is greatly appreciated.