The Miami Rowing Club loves to have guest rowers!
Over the years we have welcomed rowers from Europe, Central and South America, Canada and, of course, from all over the United States.
Guest rowers from Philly join MRC master women in front of Miami’s famous Vizcaya. Guests Must Be Experienced Rowers. If you are an experienced rower in Miami on business or planning a vacation to escape the cold, enjoy our exceptional location and weather as a guest rower.
We can’t guarantee it, but we always try to have flat water and leaping dolphins for our guests.
Contact us at: email@example.com if you want to row as a guest, join the competitive master’s group for a training workout, or visit the club.
Some Information For Guests
* Our club is on an oval-shaped basin with protected water under most conditions.
* The basin is approximately 4000M around and 1500M long.
* We have a small fleet of sculling and sweep boats.
* Due to a coxswain shortage, most guests go out in sculling boats.
* Fill out the Guest Rower Form, allowing us to accommodate you most properly.
* Allow us at least a week to make arrangements for you.
* An experienced MRC rower will meet you, introduce you to our boathouse procedures and get you on the water.
* All guests must have rowing experience.
* Guest rowers may only use club equipment if supervised by an experienced MRC rower or authorized coach.
* Fees are $20 per day or $100 per week per Guest Rower.
Individual or Family Members are allowed to sponsor Guest Rowers for the use of the Club facilities without charge, with limits of two days per supporting Member and two days per Guest Rower each calendar year. Guest Rowers sponsored by a Club Member under these conditions are encouraged to make a tax-deductible contribution to the Club’s Equipment Fund, which is greatly appreciated.