We are excited to start the next planned program on Monday, June 15th until July 24th. This fitness camp is being offered to experienced rowers with a minimum of one year of experience at a competitive level.
Miami Rowing Club designed to provide rowers a comprehensive and competitive summer rowing experience( More than one year competition Level).
Miami Rowing Club Rowing Camp is an intensive program meant to prepare athletes for participation in high level national competition.
Jun 15 thru July 24th
Rowers will have practice on 3 times per week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
3:00 to 6:00 pm.
Athletes will participate in water practices, land training, erg.
1. Participated as Novice or Varsity group in the current season. Rowers who does not have the experience or who has not competed in any event during the season will be not accepted at this camp, a minimum experience of one year at a competitive level.
2. Third, Four and Fifth, session for the Regular Summer Camp, still Open. Regular Summer Camp are open for all kids with experience or not.
3. Varsity Camp is available to train, three times a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
4. Parents must sign the waiver sent via email to be accepted. No rower will be accepted the first day unless the waiver has not been fully completed and signed by parent.
5. Once the Camp has started, there will be no refunds. Exceptions may be granted for a major cause such as illness or injury that prevents you from continuing. This is will be evaluated and refund will be issued based on days of training attended and subject to an admin/registration fee of $25.00
6. This intensive camp is available on a first come bases according to registrations in Team Unify with possible limit entries.
7. One of the main objective of the program was in consideration since of all the regattas of the summer were suspended, was to maintain the physical condition of our rowers with a view to the next season 2020-2021.
8. Training sessions include water and land training.
If you have any questions, please contact to:
Cesar Herrera, Head Coach
$600.00 non-refundable after 1st day of class
8:00 am to 12:00
Monday to Friday