Elite Camp will run from, June 15 through July 16.
All athletes will travel as a team to Club Nationals in Bethel, Ohio.
Head Coach: Cesar Herrera
- Non-Refundable Deposit by June 15, 2017.
- Experienced coxswains, male and female, whose application is accompanied with a resume and references.
- Erg time standards:
- Boys Junior A: 6:45 or better
- Girls Junior A: 7:50 or better
- Boys Junior B: 7:00 or better
- Girls Junior B: 8:15 or better
- Coaching recommendations should be emailed to: email@example.com in order for your application to be considered completed.
- Application completed and Non-refundable Deposit ($500.00) by June 15, 2017
- You will be notified of your acceptance by: July 1, 2017
- Camp cost in full must be paid in full by: July 15, 2017
Rowers will have practice Monday to Saturday two or three times per day. Athletes will participate in water practice, land training, erg, and video section.
We will provide the final training schedule before the start of the Elite Camp.
Sunday practice will be scheduled as needed. July 4TH will be a day off.
How do i get invited to the camp
- Register on-line and pay deposit by the deadline of June 15, 2017.
- Meet the minimum erg time standard.
- Rowers may be accepted with different erg times at the discretion of the Head Coach. Race results during the sprint season may affect those decisions.
- Commit to attending the camp from June 15 to July 16th.
- Agree to travel to Club Nationals.
- Invited rowers will be notified by July 1, 2017
WHAT ARE THE CAMP GOALS and BENEFITS?
- Achieving a higher fitness level for experienced, competitive rowers.
- Increasing technical skills for both Sweep and Sculling.
- Increasing technical and leadership skills for coxswains.
- Building teamwork and good sportsmanship.
- Winning at Club Nationals.
- Cost effectiveness.(Florida Rowers)
- No travel expenses necessary as with out of state programs.
- No lodging and expensive meal plans.
- Rowing close to home is less stressful for rowers and families.
- Rising seniors gain an edge on the college recruitment process.
- Non-seniors gain critical insight and experience that will improve their potential when they are college bound.
- DEPOSIT of $500 – non-refundable after June 15, 2017.
- FEE TBA: For camp + Club Nationals, which includes:
- Boat transportation, entry fees and lodging for Club Nationals.
- Coaching Staff
Please contact the MRC Head Coach, Cesar Herrera at: firstname.lastname@example.org